STABYLAN 2001 is a green, medium viscous, semi-synthetic lubricant, which is used for the lubrication of all types of chains, even at higher temperatures.
- Temperature range: -15 / +150 °C
- No formation of deposits in the indicated temperature range
- Reduced consumption due to the excellent adhesion
- Reduces friction
- Good protection against wear
- Protects against corrosion and fretting corrosion
- Creeps under and displaces water
- Good creeping properties
Field of application
STABYLAN 2001 is used to lubricate drive and conveyor chains, as for instance in the chemical, machine tool, woodworking and plastic coating industry.
Method of application
STABYLAN 2001 can be applied manually or via automatic lubrication systems. Unproblematic application by spray can as well, as STABYLAN 2001 SPRAY.
- Cement, lime, gypsum
- Machinery, equipment
- Mining, quarrying, exploration
- Other industries
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.